Saturday, June 3, 2017

You Are My Treasure

Ahoy, Maties!  I watched "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales" earlier this week.  I didn't make it to my planned showing (stupid people in the stupid Mickey and Friends parking lot -- mostly guests), so I saw it in IMAX instead.


  • I like the pirate flag on top of the castle at the opening logo.
  • On this journey, they're looking for Poseidon's trident for several reasons.
  • Aw, Jack was named after his Uncle!
  • I knew that song sounded familiar: "Maggie Mae".
  • Nice casting for Henry: Brenton Thwaites really does look like a combination of Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley.
  • I like Barbossa's gold leg.
  • "Do you even have a ship, a crew...pants?"
  • "Does mummy ever ask about me?"
  • Oh, Johnny Depp, I heart you.
  • I have never seen a ship eat another ship before.  
  • Ooh, zombie sharks. 
  • "I saw her ankles."
  • I did not know that I was going to cry at this movie.  
I liked this one.  I'll probably be seeing it a few times when it's aired on TV, unlike a couple of the other ones (I still get confused about the 2nd and the 3rd because I didn't like them as much as the 1st and 4th installments).  

We received posters when we left the theater.  Nice!  I thought of going to the ride later that day, but forgot all about it.  Maybe next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment