|Or should I call her Miss Moana?|
- Proofreading is important.
- I liked most of the main characters, but Mike the mouse got on my nerves. I like Seth MacFarlane, but I just couldn't feel anything nice for him because he was such a jerk. He sang wonderfully, though.
- Buster drove me a little crazy, too.
- My favorite character was Taron Egerton's gorilla, Johnny. I loved his soulfulness, and his story. I also loved his voice.
- Those dancing squid walls were awesome.
- Loved the way Ash's quills shot out at everyone during her song.
- I enjoyed all of the performances at the end, especially Rosita and Gunter's dance.
- I cried a few times. How can I not cry when it's a movie about singing from your heart, and living your dreams? I mean, come on!
- Johnny's dad escaping to see him made me just lose it and I was sobbing. Ah, that feeling of when your parent is proud of you!
- I need the deluxe soundtrack to this movie.
After the movie, we had Fluff Ice for lunch. YUM.
|Bananaman with my Fluff:|
Taro Fluff with mochi, red beans, and