|Stormtroopers making a Sherry Sandwich|
- Wait. Where's the opening crawl? Is this the movie already?
- Felicity Jones was outstanding as Jyn Erso. I rooted for her from the very beginning of her story.
- Yay, Alan Tudyk! K-2SO was hilarious.
- "Did you know that wasn't me?"
- I kind of forgot what was supposed to happen in the events that would follow this film...until I saw Bail Organa. Then the anticipation grew, and I was not disappointed.
- I was sad, though, and cried a few times.
- "I'm one with the Force and the Force is with me."
- Stormtroopers on the beach! AKA Shoretroopers
- Me, inside voice: "Whoa. Is that? Isn't he too old to do this now? Is he still alive? Ooh, it is! It's Tarkin! Digital Tarkin!" That was amazing.
- "We have hope. Rebellions are built on hope." And Sherry cries.
- "Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director."
- Me again, a little later: "Hey, this is that scene...or it's the place where the opening scene takes place..yup. Vader. Leia. AAAAHHHHHH!!!!"
Afterward, we went downstairs to look at some of the models and costumes used in the film.
|Krennic has an awesome cape|
|Happy Star Wars Fans|
Looking forward to seeing this again next weekend!