Friday, January 24, 2014

Hello, Samantha

After doing some volunteer work for the marching band the other day, I decided to see "Her".

  • How is it fair that ScarJo is that pretty AND has a great voice?  Not fair.  
  • I didn't know that handwritten letter companies existed.
  • I also didn't know that they had such nice apartments in L.A.
  • So, people don't stare at the people talking to themselves, fully clothed, walking on a beach?  Not even when they're just sitting on the beach and talking to themselves?
  • I thought it was great, though, that the double date was so nonchalant and not at all weird to the other couple.
  • I've also never seen a phone like the one he had.
  • Interesting that everyone started to have relationships with their OS. 
  • I want to play that mommy game.  That looks like fun.
  • There was a lot of the color orange in this picture.  Maybe to make it seem like a positive atmosphere?  
  • I really liked how the relationship evolved between Theodore and Samantha.  It was quite touching the way they grew to know each other, and even the way they drifted apart, just like a human-human relationship.  A lovely story.

No comments:

Post a Comment