Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thursday

I didn't go to the midnight showing of "Thor: The Dark World" with my friends because I needed to work on Friday, but Linda and I did make it to opening night at the Arclight Pasadena.  We decided to get food at the theater, but they didn't get my order right and the guy kept talking to his boss or co-worker-off-duty or whatever, so that was a bit annoying.  I did like the display for the next "Hunger Games" installment, though.  :)  We saw the movie in 3D.

  • First shot of Chris Hemsworth: his abs, as he's washing his hands.  My reaction:  "Mygoodnessgracious!"  
  • Tom Hiddleston seriously rocks.  You know I love a villain when I start to root for him, even though he wasn't the main antagonist of this story.
  • Frigga kicked some ass!  
  • That funeral was beautiful and I cried a little.
  • When Thor brought Jane to Asgaard, one of the scenes looked like they were on Naboo.  I half expected Anakin to show up and challenge Thor to a duel.
  • I didn't realize that Malekith was played by Christopher Eccleston until I saw the credits.  The Doctor!  
  • What is the obsession with taking people's shoes?
  • Loved the Chris Evans cameo!
  • The monster likes to chase birds.  Cute!  Yeah, I know he's probably trying to eat them.
  • So polite, hanging the hanger on the coat rack.
  • Vannaheim?  Is this a reference to the parent company, or to Wheel of Fortune?
I enjoyed that movie.  Bring on Captain America!

No comments:

Post a Comment