Monday, July 8, 2013

Gru 2: The Minion Boogaloo

Two movies opened this weekend that I was really looking forward to seeing, so I made Sunday a Double Feature Day at the Krikorian.  I saw that the times would be a tight fit without taking a break, but I bought tickets for both shows when I arrived.

First up was "Despicable Me 2".

  • I love that Agnes' pony at her party is a unicorn. I mean, what else would it be?!  I also love that her bed is now a unicorn, and Edith's is still in her bomb bed.
  • Zinkerbell sometimes eats instead of solving her problems.  I like Zinkerbell.
  • Pins and needles!
  • I so totally would have been Margo falling for Antonio and getting my heart broken....and my dad would have been Gru.
  • "Never grow up."
  • Didn't one of the minions fall in love with Lucy immediately?  I would have liked to see his reaction at the end.
  • I don't think that I would want to ear a guacamole hat.
  • That Minion cupcake looked yummy.
  • I like that Dave and Stuart minions are on Gru's speed dial.
  • Naked Minion Butt!
  • Minions as All 4 One!  Dressed in white and singing harmony!  
  • When Karla told me that there was a minion with a banana in the McDonald's Happy Meals, I had to get one.  Got it today, and I didn't even ask for it specifically.  :)
  • I also would like a purple scary minion.  Even though it acts like the zombies in World War Z.
  • Also on the wish list:  lipstick taser.
  • So where did Eduardo's Mexican flag tattoo go?  When he was dressed as El Macho, I didn't see it.
  • He's....pooping?
  • I'm already looking forward to the Minions movie.
Such fun!  Bee-doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment