Thursday, January 6, 2011

Flabbergasted

You know, I write my Pella trip reports for my own amusement, as well as those of the friends that I haven't driven away by my endless talk about Rockapella.  So I'm always surprised when I see that someone i don't know personally has read my blog. Hello, out there, all of you people that I don't know! :)


But today was just ... wow.  


Aura texted me as I was leaving work, telling me that Pella had tweeted about me.  I responded with "Shut. UP!"  She refused to do so, because it was true, and lo and behold, here it is!





 Rockapella 

Simply having a wonderful pella time! 


So I keep grinning as I remember all of the things I wrote last night. Then I wonder if they (whomever ones "they"are) have read the other trip reports. Then I wonder if they've read any of the Lines of the Day, because those are just wacko. Then I remember that they know that I'm silly, and all is right with the world because they still talk to me.

Sigh. I'm a happy, happy Rockapella fan today.

AAAAHHHH! They TWEETED about meeeeee! :)

1 comment: