Sunday, August 8, 2010

He's So Fluffy I Could Die!!!

Linda and I saw "Despicable Me" in 3D last night.

  • First thought: I want a Minion.
  • Second thought: Forget the Minion.  I want an Agnes.  I mean, how can I not love her?  She's got black hair in a Pebbles-like ponytail, and she loves unicorns!  She's like my long-lost daughter.
  • Classic Steve Carell moment: "Why are you so...old?"
  • The score was ok, but I didn't like that last song by Pharrell during the credits.  He's just a wee bit flat and it makes me crazy.
  • Love the fact that Julie Andrews played against type as Gru's Mom.
  • Vector has a *blue* pyramid behind his white and *orange* home.  He IS evil. ;)
  • Dr. Nefario's ears are huge.
  • I think that it would be fun to have a Boogie Bot.
  • I love how the 3 minions that went to the grocery store kept their disguises on after they got home.  "Para tu."  Too cute.
  • I saw two minions kissing in the control room during the Moon Stealing scene.
  • According to the production notes, Agnes' protrayer, Elsie Fisher says that when she grows up, she wants to be "a scientist, the President or a pink kitty cat."  :)
  • The Big Unicorn made me cry.
Courtesy of miniondominion.com:

Cute movie, and I highly recommend it to anyone that has a touch of evil inside their fluffy heart. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment