Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Introducing Little Miss O

I have been slacking, and have been a Bad Tita. I haven't even written about the newest addition to D'Saints yet!

Back in December, V & Bro were waiting for their newest child, who decided not to be born on the due date of December 17. The crazy, intuitive person in me wished really hard that the child would be born on the 19th, because then the kid would be blessed with a great number, not unlike the Tita. And what to my wondering ears should appear but a call from the Bro, saying his daughter was here! On the 19th! A Santos Girl on the 19th. She's already got a LOT going for her. :)

Brady absosmurfly loves his little sister, and adorable pictures have been taken of the two of them. I visited them in January, so that I could spend my own birthday with the girl that I will spoil for the rest of my life with great fashion and shopping tips.

This was my view for most of my birthday. I was a Happy Tita.





...and here is Miss Fussy-Fuss, awake.



Welcome to the world, Olivia Harriet! May your life be filled with joy, your ears be filled with good music, and your closet be filled with fabulous outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment