- I like that 3D makes things like animation more realistic. Yes, there were sight gags, but it IS a kid's movie, after all.
- The opening scene where they show Space was awesome. It earned an "OOOOH!" from Cindy and me.
- Ginormica is NOT a flattering name for any woman, especially for someone as cute as Reese Witherspoon or her alter ego.
- Seth Rogen as B.O.B. was hilarious, especially the scene at the party with the Jell-O.
- I liked that the meteorite landed in Modesto. I'm going to Fresno in a couple of months, and I only wish that I could see a giant person walking around just to have some entertainment. OK, maybe not.
- How many times must the Golden Gate bridge be repaired after all of these monster movies? No wonder you have to pay a toll.
- Do ALL United States Generals have Southern accents? I don't recall Colin Powell speaking that way, but they always have the accents in the movies. I did like Keifer's voice work, though. Not Jack Bauer scary, but a different kind of crazy/scary.
- I like Insectosaurus, and knew that he'd be a plush. Reese Witherspoon gave one to Ellen Degeneres on her show, and Ellen wasn't sure what to do with him, but it was cute!
- Galaxhar's suction-feet thingies: weird, but amusing.
- I wanted to maniacally laugh with Dr. Cockroach, PhD.
- Why did Derek look so much like Conan O'Brien? Was that on purpose?
- Yay! Stephen Colbert finally got to be President! Lovin' his mad skillz on the keyboard
Fun stuff. :)