Thursday, April 24, 2008

Room with a View

Sometimes, you can find nice things in unexpected places. I stayed in Sacramento last week, and was able to stay at the Radisson for one of my nights there. This is the view from my Lakeview room the night I arrived.

PRETTY!


Then the next day, and for 4 more days afterward, here was my view at the Hawthorn Suites.

Back to the Expected.

So I may end up back here someday, eating breakfast on the terrace, looking at this view again...

Sigh.

Canadian Geese were honking at each other, and I was really relaxed. If only their coffee bar had been open that morning, I would have had breakfast there, but I may order room service next time just to be able to really enjoy that again.

Next up: Restaurants in the Sacto area

1 comment:

  1. You could drop by the Arco Arena on your next visit and taunt them! :)

    OK, so I went to a concert there, but I was silently mocking the Kings the entire time.

    ReplyDelete