Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Nice Day

As much as I can stress out about some issues at work, there are days that make me really glad that I work there. Today was one of those days.

First of all, the boss wasn't there, which is always nice no matter where you work.

My team members threw a surprise birthday lunch for me! One of them made 3 different Filipino dishes, another made a yummy carrot cake, and the others brought good food as well. They even decorated the table and gave me a little "Princess" party crown ... and didn't make me wear it, which gave them points. I did end up wearing it briefly for a picture for one of my managers, but that's OK.

I really like my team ... which means that the powers will probably take me out of there as soon as they can. ;)

Of course, now I'll be gone for two days, so the team will have bliss without me bugging them for awhile, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment