Saturday, August 4, 2018

I'm JUMPING out a WINDOW!

I caught up with a bunch of the "Mission: Impossible" films on TV last weekend, so I figured I was ready to see "Mission: Impossible - Fallout" in the theater, in IMAX.

  • Loved the sound during the car chase, specifically when the motorcycle would go past the different columns and the sound would change between each column.
  • My brain does not want me to root against Superman, yet that's what I did.  Maybe I was able to excuse myself because this guy uses weapons, and Superman doesn't.
  • It's like Top Gun in a helicopter!  But he's actually never flown one of those before, so maybe this is a bad analogy.
  • Well, of COURSE he's able to scale that cliff.  Have you not seen him rock climbing in the other movies?  Ethan Hunt is a beast.
  • Also, Tom Cruise is a beast, because he does his own stunts, like that HALO jump.  Crazy.
  • So these tunnels of water under Paris.  Are those real?  Are they that clean, or are they gross in real life?
  • "You must be new."
  • So, that lady's mother is Max from the first movie, right?
  • OK, I think I must have missed the one where Ethan got married.  Which MI is that?
  • Dude, where's your helmet?  That is so dangerous.
  • Are you clear?  "Crystal."
That was a fun one.  Maybe I need to watch the third one.  I don't know.


No comments:

Post a Comment