I brought my new Flash Tsum Tsum. No, not The Flash. Flash the sloth. Here we are with him, before the show. Dodie had no idea that a picture was being taken, so she just looks like she's mad at us.
We also got to see Judy and Nick dance around.
I didn't get a picture of the Zootopia backdrop without the Mighty Wurlitzer organ, but it's still pretty.
We saw trailers for "Alice in Wonderland: Through the Looking Glass", "Jungle Book", and "Finding Dory." Mox was hoping to see one for "Captain America: Civil War", but that didn't happen. I guess they thought this wasn't the appropriate audience for it.
My thoughts about the movie:
- I want a Carrot Recorder Pen. I saw them at the Disney Store but didn't know what they were before I saw the movie.
- "We need to acknowledge the elephant in the room."
- Finnick as elephant! So cute. They have a Tsum Tsum of that. I wonder how many kids will be dressed that way for Hallowe'en this year. Or older "kids".
- "IT'S NIGHT?!?!"
- Animals doing naked yoga. I may not be able to do yoga again without picturing that naked elephant.
- "It's called a 'hustle', sweetheart."
- The Godfather Shrew. I'm surprised he didn't have a pet cat. I loved, though, that he had polar bears as bodyguards.
- "We may be evolved, but deep down, we are still animals."
- Love seeing Chief Bogo rock out to Gazelle. I also love her tiger dancers.
- Hippo! Hippo wearing a mustache! I would totally buy merchandise of that. It's probably good that it doesn't exist at the moment (the Zootopia version, at least). BTW, I just spent WAY too much time giggling at the stuff I found when I Googled "Hippo with mustache".
- Kristen Bell must have been ecstatic when she was asked to play sloth Priscilla.
I enjoyed this movie, and I like the themes/morals. It's so refreshing after a couple of months of racist hatred in the news.
Here are the fake ads that were posted around Hollywood and Highland.
|I'm much more comfortable when the animals wear clothing during yoga.|