Thursday, January 1, 2015

Harmonic Journal 01/01/15

New Daily Blog Posts for 2015:  Harmonic Journal

I really liked posting daily during 2014 because it made me think about my day, and why should be thankful.  Since music is one of the things I'm thankful for the most, this year's daily blog will be about music that I'd like to share with the world.

Each day I will choose some kind of music that is my theme for that day.  Warning:  you will likely see a lot of a cappella or drum corps music.  Like that's a surprise to anyone.  The theme could just be my mood that day, or whatever.  



Harmonic Journal
January 1, 2015

Rockapella's "Auld Lang Syne" -- arr. by Scott Leonard 

This song was always "whatever" to me musically (I like the meaning of the lyrics) until my favorite band recorded this arrangement.  Scott, whom is a fan of old movies, heard it while watching the movie "Waterloo Bridge", which inspired this arrangement.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment