Monday, May 26, 2014

Sentinels Are Mean

Happy Geek Pride Day! 

I need to catch up on my summer blockbuster viewing.  Today, I wanted some company to watch "X-Men: Days of Future Past", and Cindy and Glenn were going to see the same movie today anyway, so they agreed to join me, and so did Mox, so fun happened.  Cindy, Glenn and I went to a pub for a late lunch first, and I wished that I liked beer because a cold beer sounded really good at the time.  Then I remembered that I don't like the taste of beer.  So that didn't happen.  


  • Hello, Hugh Jackman's bare butt!  Nice to see you in 3D today.
  • "Come on, Beastie!"
  • Stitching up your own scalp is gross.
  • Magneto shooing people away = The Force
  • Yay--time travel!
  • The "Time In A Bottle" scene was way cool.
  • I thought that Anna Paquin had a good agent.  There she was, one of the actors with top billing, and I didn't see her for more than 30 seconds.  Also, I don't remember her talking at all.  But I guess she had a big scene that was cut.
  • Dude, those sentinels were merciless when they killed the mutants.
  • Whoa.  JFK.  Bent bullet.  
  • When I become a millionaire, I want to have my own jet and pilot.
  • I want Blink's teleporting powers.
  • Got teary.  Twice.
This is probably my favorite of the X-Men movies.  Too bad I don't have time to see it again while it's still on the big screen.  Got those other movies to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment