Monday, April 14, 2014

We Survived, Let's Eat!

You know me, I need to support my band and all of its members, former and current!

I'm not Jewish.  The most I do to celebrate Passover is to watch "The Ten Commandments", which, for the past few years, has aired on Easter Vigil, which is when I'm usually in church for hours and I don't get home until Moses is already coming back  and Nefertiri is trying to make the Pharoah jealous.  But I love the movie in all of its Cesar B. DeMIlle-ness.

This year, Sean Altman has released a new video for Passover, and it's hilarious.  Yes, it includes Moses.  Yes, it includes the Pharoah.  Yes, it includes plagues.  One of my favorite visuals, though, is Sean's awesome Star of David/Superman t-shirt.  Also, it's written, directed and produced by Jeff Living Legend/Demigod Thacher.  

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment