Sunday, April 13, 2014

Don't Trust Anyone

Last week, Cindy, Glenn, Linda and I ate a yummy brunch at Nano Cafe, then went to the movie theater to see "Captain America: The Winter Soldier".  It was the first viewing for Linda and me, and we watched it in 3D.

  • "On your left."
  • Wow, Peggy co-founded S.H.I.E.L.D.?!
  • I would like to have the same features on my car that Nick Fury had on his.
  • "Air conditioning is fully operational."
  • Chris Evans is REALLY handsome. Have you noticed?  Just in case she hadn't, I told Linda during the film.
  • "Shall we play a game?  It's from a movie."  "I saw it."
  • I loved Cap's to-do list.
  • No mention of Coulson at all?  Ah, figured that out when I watched "Marvel: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." on Tuesday.  I liked all of that stuff linking each other.
  • Redford!
  • "They don't have the numbers on the *outside* of the buildings."
  • "Oh, man! I am so fired."
  • "Well, all the guys in my barbershop group are dead."
  • "Two sides of a coin that's no longer currency."
  • Oh, Sebastian Stan, aka The Mad Hatter from "Once Upon A Time"!  Cool.
Well done.  I need to watch that again.  Joss Whedon is supposed to be in it, riding the escalator and wearing a Captain America shirt.  

No comments:

Post a Comment