Saturday, March 1, 2014

Gimme Drugs

A little fall of rain can't stop me from my quest of seeing all 9 of this year's Best Picture nominees.  Last night, I trekked on to Pasadena to see "Dallas Buyers Club".


  • Great performances by Jared Leto and Matthew McConaughey.
  • They both got so very thin, though.  Yikes.
  • Before the thinness, though, Rayon was pretty.
  • Dude, that cell phone was HUGE.
  • Those butterflies looked like monarchs, but the caterpillar didn't.  
  • Interesting to see Ron's perspective about the gay community change during his ordeal.
  • "Watch what you eat and who you eat."
  • "I prefer to die with my boots on."
  • "God sure was dressing the wrong doll when he blessed you with a set of balls."
  • So did he go back and do more bull riding later on.
  • My favorite part was when he got the house.  Just sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment