Saturday, May 11, 2013

That's What She Said

Yeah, the title is actually the name of a race horse, whose owner is a big fan of the television show "The Office".  The best part of that horse's name was hearing the races being called, especially when the horse would win.

But this post isn't about the horse.  It's about the show, which is ending this week.  After saying goodbye to Steve Carell's character of Michael Scott 2 years ago at this time, I wondered if the show would still be able to give me the same emotions, which were mainly laughter, discomfort and just plain faith in love.  Perhaps it wasn't that great of a season last year, but this year, with the writers having some direction toward the finale, has been quite satisfying to loyal viewers like me.  

Aside from Michael's wackiness, my favorite portions of every episode were the scenes with Jim and Pam, or moreover, Jim clearly showing how much he adores Pam.  Not in a creepy scary way, but in a very sweet way.  I have loved this pairing ever since the first moment of his reaction to her.

So I am now sharing with you an Entertainment Weekly article about the show, which includes a video of my favorite moment of this week.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/05/10/office-series-finale-catch-up/

Or you can watch the whole episode.  My favorite moment starts at minute 28.






Jim and Pam, I completely adore you, and I'll miss seeing new episodes of your silly but sweet JAMness.

No comments:

Post a Comment