Friday, December 23, 2011

Drum Corps + Christmas Light Display = Awesome

I like those light displays at people's homes that blink and stuff with Christmas music playing.  Of course, I'm not a next-door neighbor of any of them, so maybe that's why I still like them.  We do have a house nearby that plays music at night, but I haven't noticed any lights blinking along with the soundtrack or anything like that.  It is kind of loud, though. 


Anyway, if the house in the video below was nearby, I'd probably go there at least once every night to watch the display.   The video playing at the house is Carolina Crown in 2003, during their show, "Bell-issimo".  Yes, I saw this one live, with Bro, Chun and V in Orlando.  


Merry Christmas, fellow drum corps fans!




Carol of the Bells 2011 from Robert E Peterson on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment