Saturday, May 28, 2011

Messed Up in Asiatic Town

Yesterday, I took a walk to my local movie theater to see "The Hangover: Part 2".  I watch the first one almost every time it plays on HBO, so I was looking forward to seeing this one, too.

  • I think the monkey is the same on as was shown in "The Big Bang Theory", because he smokes cigarettes, too.
  • The monkey has a banana on his helmet.  Awesome.
  • Funny to see Stu covering his drinks so that he doesn't get rufied again.  You'd think that he'd learn not to accept *anything* from Alan.
  • Really glad that my tattoo did not look like that (not the design or the placement, but the aftermath of it).
  • "I'm confused.  Is this a magic trick?"
  • Why were the guys portrayed by kids in Alan's memory of the previous day?
  • Love that they borrowed from the "Chess" soundtrack, although it wasn't sung well, not that I'm surprised given the singer.
  • Even with the hangover, Bradley Cooper is gorgeous.
  • Stu's song is funny again, but I wish it had been one of his original works, and not a cover.  Still, the lyrics are funny.
  • Wow, the scenery around the wedding area was beautiful.
This one was funny, too, but not as hilarious as the original.  Lots of laughter in the audience, and not just from me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment