Sunday, May 9, 2010

Shirtless

I had wanted to see "Date Night" since Linda and I first saw the trailer several months ago.  She and I saw it a couple of weeks ago.



  • Loved the chemistry between Steve Carell and Tina Fey.
  • I wish that Kristen Wiig would have been given more to do.  I think she's hilarious on "Saturday Night Live"
  • Mark Wahlberg shirtless just makes my day.
  • I loved when Claire would tell "the story" about other diners in the restaurants.  I sometimes try to get people to do that with me, but they're certainly not as funny as Tina Fey.
  • "Hey, who likes...shirts?"
  • Hilarious scene when the Fosters return to Claw for info and need to distract the hostess.  Additional takes are shown after the credits.
  • "I'll bet you do all kinds of right."
  • The scenes on the streets of NYC were filmed on location in Times Square, prompting them to film with New Yorkers as extras.  A couple of them stared at the camera, and I wondered if they were supposed to be staring at the antics of Carell and Fey.
  • "If we're going to pay that much for crab, it better sing and dance and introduce us to The Little Mermaid."
  • "And will you, for the love of God, put on a f**king shirt?!"
That was a fun movie, with lots of laughs, and a touch of heartwarming stuff.  But most of all, Hello, Marky Mark's chest! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment