Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy NKOTB CD Release Day!

So the new CD is out. I'm sitting here waiting for it to arrive in my mailbox. Where IS it, already?!

Ahem.

Anyway, here's a link to their new video, "Single." OMG, they look so good. Hello, to the grown up Joey Mac! Ah, but Jordan's still my man.

Enjoy, my fellow Blockheads. You know, I never did like that moniker...

I've been reading the NKOTB blog daily, and one of the videoblogs is of the guys taking a break during a rehearsal at Center Staging in Burbank, which I saw last week after arriving from Utah, and wondered what went on there. So I guess I got my answer. What if they were there AT that moment?! OK, I'm freaking out again.

Gonna go calm down now so I can sleep. It's been quite a week already, what with "Prison Break" premiering last night. Sigh, 2 hours of Wentworth Miller. YUM.

3 comments:

  1. Don't they all look yummy in the video?! I almost died 'cause of Jonathan! It's the quiet ones, I tell yah... ;) Still need to get my hands on a copy of the CD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got the CD! I got the Deluxe edition (the blue cover). Did you get yours in the mail yet? What do you think? I think it's pretty good for a group that hasn't recorded/performed in 14 years. But they could've done without a couple of songs. Is it November yet? ~ aura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I finally received my (Deluxe edition, of course!) CD and listened to it yesterday. They do sound good, but I agree with you that they could have done without a couple of songs. It got me all excited, though!

    ReplyDelete