Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happiness of the Day 9/21/08

No, it wasn't these things, although they did make me smile widely.

Nope, it wasn't any of those things that made me happy as can be that day.

Do you remember this post?


Doesn't matter if you do or not.  What matters is that a year later, S.G. remembered that day, and relayed the bread pudding story to a certain star from "Pretty in Pink."  Dude has a memory like an elephant.  Do hippos have good memories?  How does one even know about the elephant thing?  Are there tests?

Anyway, OMG.  He remembered me.  He remembered my story.  He owes me a damn trip to MILK.  

Who even cares that the primetime ceremony even happened?  OK,  Stephen does.   Congratulations, BTW, to the subject of my Geek Love.

But, OMG.  Thanks, Dodie!  You made my day by telling me about His Greenness.  THAT's the stuff that warrants Happiness of the Day.

:D

4 comments:

  1. Gervais and Carrell's bit got me laughing so hard! That was the only good thing I liked about the Emmy's this year. LOL ~aura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Dodie said that he actually did go to MILK based on your recommendation, but you should confirm that with her in case I dreamed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure he said he did go and have the bread pudding. I'm glad I could make your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, so the question is...if he did go, did he LIKE it? (He told me when I talked to him that he'd been to MILK before, but hadn't tasted the bread pudding).

    ReplyDelete