Sunday, December 2, 2007

Rrrrrrancho CU-camonga II 12/01/07 Highlights

Still in Rancho Cucamonga, what Scott deemed "the most festively-named land of California."

1) Rockapella likes my $10.00 Charles David shoes!

2) Kevin and John trying to do Scott's swivel hips/Elvis motions, and failing.

3) Kevin rambling on and on about eating too much on Thanksgiving.

4) The Hamburger Discussion

5) John calling my cookies "amazing."

6) Robbie rotating around on his stationary stool to watch the guys.

7) Jeff pimping me out as a photographer to other people.

8) Kevin shrugging to me when I laughed because the tenors made the wrong entrance on "Rock the Boat."

9) Taking pictures with Kenny Loggins.

10) George looking at me while singing Grinch's "Not nice." I'd melt if I wasn't so afraid that I had poisoned him.

1 comment:

  1. 11. John being completely pleased with himself that he was done Christmas shopping. One of the other guys said "braggart", but I couldn't figure out which one.

    12. Kevin and his wife not buying their 9 year old daughter the iphone that she wants for Christmas but in effect taunting her because they're each getting one for themselves. I told him that when his phone goes missing, he knows where to look.

    13. Kevin: "Do you have a joke to tell?" Robbie: "No."

    14. At the meet and greet, when I was just standing around watching, and the line stalled right before Kevin, so he was just sitting there, and he was looking around, and he happened to look in my direction, so I smiled and waved, and he smiled and waved back.

    15. Sherry getting charged for two orders of cheeseburger sliders that she didn't order and didn't want at TGI Friday's.

    16. I am never going to Jenn's house or the Sycamore Inn.

    ReplyDelete