Friday, April 19, 2019

I Believe He Can Fly

I watched the live-action version of "Dumbo" today after singing at my church's Good Friday service.

  • Love Danny Elfman's arrangement of "Casey Jr."!  I'm thinking of getting the score for that song alone.
  • Storks DO bring babies!
  • I like that Dumbo was able to defend himself against those stupid human bullies.
  • I mean, he's so CUTE!  How can you possibly be mean to him?!?!?
  • "Never do anything I tell you without talking to me first."
  • Hey, I recognize that plush!
  • Nice to see Penguin and Batman together again.
  • Colette got to wear some beautiful outfits.  I especially liked the ones she wore when she was going to ride Dumbo.
  • Was Vandevere's hair supposed to be a wig?  It was weird.
  • Great bit with the mermaid singing on the dock.
  • Pink Elephants on Parade!  Those bubbles were cool.
I realized while watching this movie that I couldn't remember the plot of the animated one.  I think I need to see that again.  That one will make me cry more, but I did like this one, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment