Monday, May 21, 2018

My Body Is Instrument of Death

I met up with my friends at the Hollywood Arclight last Thursday to watch "Deadpool 2".  We watched the film in the Cinerama Dome, and we were all sitting together this time.  YAY!


  • Opening credits: pretty much what I was thinking.
  • "I was fighting a caped badass, but then we discovered that his mom is named Martha, too."
  • I almost fell on the floor, I was laughing so much during the scene with the baby legs.
  • Cute X-Men cameos!
  • I was wondering why nobody said anything about Josh Brolin's Thanos, and then the moment happened, which made me really happy.
  • Also: "Bring it on, One-Eyed Willy."
  • I did not see a unicorn and am disappointed with the false advertising.  I did, though, like the raining down of bullets a la "Flashdance", shown in the poster.
  • Love the lyrics when the choir sang the score.
  • Peter might be my favorite X-Force member, and I just might start following him on Twitter.
  • Added soundtrack to MP3 cart, mostly for the MTV Unplugged version of "Take On Me".
  • Bye, Yukio!  <waves>
That was fun.  I want to see it again, and not just because I want to see Brad Pitt's cameo.

Some photos of the costumes in the main lobby:

Bedlam

Mr. Pool

Domino






No comments:

Post a Comment