Saturday, July 8, 2017

Catches Thieves Just Like Flies

My friends invited me to join them in a 10:00 p.m. showing of "Spider-man: Homecoming".  I don't care how tired I still am from ID4 at Disneyland, I was up for it!  It's Spidey!  We viewed it in LFX.


  • Original theme song!!!!  YAY!
  • Hilarious opening with Peter taking video of his experience in Captain America: Civil War
  • So...Batman is Birdman, but a bad bird-Vulture guy, and my head hurts now.
  • "Spider-man is fighting the Avengers in the bank across the street."
  • "How long have I been in here?"  "37 minutes."
  • Spider-man banter is what made me love him when I was a kid.  I'm glad they included it in this one.
  • Tom Holland, the youngest actor to play Spider-man, did an awesome job as the teenager who wants to be cool with the big superheroes while trying to balance his school and social life.  He's so young-looking that I actually believe he's in high school.
  • Spider-man eats Doritos!
  • "If you're nothing without the suit, then you shouldn't have it."
  • "Guy in the chair!"
  • "I've been carrying this in my pocket since 2008."
  • How can she be MJ?  Her name is Michelle.  The MJ stands for "Mary Jane".
  • Cap's PSA spots were hilarious.  "How many more of these do I have to do?"
  • Aunt May's reaction in that last shot.  Hee hee!
That was a lot of fun, as I expect Spider-man to be.  I would definitely see it again in the theater.



No comments:

Post a Comment