|Baby Groot on the marquee|
|I just really like this shot.|
|Popcorn bucket |
with the date that we left the theatre
I miss the Swarovski curtain. The decor was actually quite bare. Snore. They didn't have a special show beforehand, but every night they picked a row of people to receive a door prize. The row in front of us received posters. Missed it by that much! I was happy to see the trailers, though, because I had been avoiding the one for Star Wars VIII. My patience was rewarded! Nice to finally see the trailer on May the 4th (be with you!). Anyway, on with the show.
- I really like the new Marvel opening,
- Baby Groot dancing while being oblivious to everything around him except when he's being watched. SO CUTE.
- Trash Panda.
- I think I enjoyed Drax's lines the best. "You need to find a woman who's pathetic, like you."
- How? How do they make me feel the deep emotions of an animated raccoon?
- Howard the Duck is back!
- Whenever I see Michael Rooker, I think of us touching butts at Dallas Comic Con.
- Yondu = Mary Poppins
- Well, that's a lot of people to look at wonder about at the tribute to Yondu.
- BTW, tears happened for Yondu.
- I wish the last fight sequence had been a bit shorter, although I did enjoy seeing Pac-Man.
- Peter's dad's name is quite fitting.
- Ego's planet was overwhelming to my eyes, but I did like those bubbles!
- Heh. David Hasselhoff. But no Heather Locklear? Bummer.
- "Nobody has any tape."
That was fun. I didn't enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the first one, but it was fun.