Monday, July 27, 2015

Honey, I Shrunk Paul Rudd

After a yummy breakfast at Kara's Korner and a short trip to the shops on Manila Way in West Covina, Linda and I saw Ant-Man in 3D.

  • "The first thing we need to do is call the Avengers."
  • "I know a guy."
  • They did a really good job of making a young Michael Douglas in the flashback.
  • "It's about time."
  • Loved watching all of the training.
  • The giant ant reminds me of Antie in "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids".
  • Do I really need to tell you how much I love Paul Rudd?  And now even more?
  • "He's so ugly!  I love him!"
  • I'm going to feel guilty when I need to exterminate some ants now, aren't I?
  •  Luis' stories were fun, especially the lip synching.  (Hi, Stan!)
  • The lamb is shown.  Both Linda and I say, "Uh oh."
  • "This isn't a key chain."
  • "Playing 'Disintegration' by The Cure."
  • "That is one messed up looking dog."
That was fun!  Looking forward to Ant-Man's return.



No comments:

Post a Comment