Thursday, March 1, 2012

When My Favorite Bands Collide

Fellow Pella fan and NKOTB fan Aura shared this video with me, and I giggled a LOT.


O. M. G.


In case y'all didn't know, CSL4 fronted a rock band at Tokyo Disneyland before he joined Rockapella. Since that was in the late '80s, one of the popular bands at the time was New Kids on the Block.  You know that cover bands in theme parks play popular songs, right?  Well, here is the rock band Horizon, singing some '80s hits in Tokyo DIsneyland.





Yup, there you are, CSL4 at about 4:35, rocking out as a New Kid.  I love his hair! The fashion cracks me up, too.


I especially love that he did the moves from the NKOTB video.  


Thank you for sharing, Aura!



1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! What a gem! Found it posted on the Rockapella FB page. LOL I TOTALLY want to ask Scott to cover The Right Stuff for Pella. LOL

    ReplyDelete