Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Teenage Dream by ... the Beelzebubs!

I found this article tonight, and wanted to share it.  


Yup, it's the Beelzebubs singing "Teenage Dream" on Glee!  I thought I recognized a couple of those guys.  If you recall my posts about the a cappella competition "The Sing-Off", you may remember that I liked the 'Bubs.  It turns out that they'll be doing a few more songs as the Warblers on Glee, so I'm excited about that.


Guess what will be back in December?  That's right, folks:  "The Sing-Off" returns on December 6.  Are you looking forward to my Simon/Nigel-ness?  Oh, wait.  Simon isn't there anymore.  I wonder who will be the new mean person on AI.  Someone tell me when it happens, because I don't watch that show.  I do plan on blogging about it as I watch again, because that was fun, even when I hated whatever was happening at times.


Until then, lets watch that video again, because I like it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment