Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Kids On The Block - Summertime

WHOO HOOOO!!!! New Kids are going to be in L.A. at the Staples Center for 2 dates, and I'll be going with my friend (and fellow Pella fan) Aura.

She never had the chance to see The Kids wayback in the wayback machine, and I've missed my first male quintet obsession, so we're going to go CRAZY.

I already went nutso watching this video the other day, so this will be way fun.

I just ordered our tickets today, and I'm keeping my theory that Ticketmaster is The Devil.

Looking forward to blogging about the whole experience.

AAAHHHHHH!!!! N E W K I D S!!!!!!

OK, gonna go breathe now. I have a 5 month wait. Maybe I'll take Angela up on that offer and go to Dallas in October. ;)

2 comments:

  1. So you've told the Pella boys *not* to be in town that day, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't listen to me, anyway. And yes, I checked all the venues where I've seen them in CA, and they won't be at any of them that day....or in Dallas or L.A. in October, for that matter. ;) Besides, if they do play here when I'm at NKOTB, it's their own damn fault for not scheduling stuff sooner. Frustrating.

    ReplyDelete