Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What Happens in Sacto....

...goes on the blog, apparently! :)

Yesterday, my stomach was deemed to be a Duck Ventriloquist, and one of my colleagues thought himself to be a jinx after a series of strange incidents, starting with a runaway cement trailer.

Today, this is the sign that we saw (a few times), at an Adult Store, as we were getting lost in the Sacto area: "Free Pocket Rocket with a purchase of a Jack Rabbit Vibrator." Hey, at least we didn't go to Folsom while I was wearing a really short green dress....

Good times.

As much fun as I had, though, I really would have rather been at the Catal Wine Dinner than drinking whatever free wine they've been serving me at the hotel happy hour. At least I've been buzzed enough to try to ignore the fact that this hotel is not quite at the level of accommodations to which I'm usually accustomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment