Saturday, March 29, 2008

I Wish I Could Go to Germany

Rockapella just posted a whole bunch of show dates for this June, but they're all in Germany. They were just there in January!

Of course, even if I had renewed my passport and already had money for a trip to Europe, I still wouldn't be able to go, because I have a class that week.

They hardly have any dates up for USA, although there are a couple of unofficial ones that I'm looking forward to...several months from now...way too long away for me to deal with this withdrawal.






Here's a picture of the last time I was with my guys. I was feeling ill, but at least I was happy!




Sigh. I miss them.

2 comments:

  1. what unofficial dates?? baby needs a road trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. November 13, they might be in Austin, TX.

    December 2, they might be back at College Station, TX.

    Those are closer to you than Vegas, which is September 13.

    ReplyDelete