Then I saw it on Sunday because other friends had not seen it yet and I was already in the movie theater to see "Thor: Ragnarok" again. Yes, I paid for the second movie. Besides, I wanted to take this picture.
|I don't like that I'm wearing the wrong shirt.|
Also, I should have checked to be sure all the words were showing.
But l l still like the picture.
- Elfman! Loved hearing his "Batman" theme again, as well as a tiny snippet of John Williams' "Superman" (my favorite).
- Dude, how many Amazons actually live on Themyscira?
- I like the look Wonder Woman gives people who doubt her.
- "So, can you talk to fish?"
- Is it my imagination, or did Affleck go a bit too far with the Botox?
- "I miss the days when our biggest problem was exploding penguins."
- How are they going to explain to everyone that Clark is alive?
- "Do you bleed?" Yikes. Nice callback to their battle in "Batman vs. Superman".
- I like that Flash is still the comical one in this group of brooders. DC has always been more serious than Marvel, which is probably why I favor them: you know, DARKNESS. But Flash has always brought the needed comic relief to the League.
- "I...I need friends."
- "I do...very competitive ice dancing."
- I did not know Aquaman could fly.
- Loved the whole confession from Aquaman as he sits on the Lasso of Hestia.
- "I'm not the one who brought a pitchfork."
- Lex and Deathstroke are going to form a baseball team. That's what I got from the last post-credit scene.
- "Superman was a beacon to the world. He didn’t just save people, he made them see the best part of themselves."
By the way, I took the quiz on the official site, and confirmed that I am Superman. Don't tell anyone, because I don't wear glasses everywhere I go...and sometimes I forget my cape.