Sunday, November 26, 2017

Superfriends Save The World

I saw "Justice League" twice during opening weekend.  The first time was on opening night, when I saw it in IMAX and got a free comic book.


Then I saw it on Sunday because other friends had not seen it yet and I was already in the movie theater to see "Thor: Ragnarok" again.  Yes, I paid for the second movie.  Besides, I wanted to take this picture.

I don't like that I'm wearing the wrong shirt.
Also, I should have checked to be sure all the words were showing.
But l l still like the picture.


  • Elfman!  Loved hearing his "Batman" theme again, as well as a tiny snippet of John Williams' "Superman" (my favorite).
  • Dude, how many Amazons actually live on Themyscira?
  • I like the look Wonder Woman gives people who doubt her.
  • "So, can you talk to fish?"
  • Is it my imagination, or did Affleck go a bit too far with the Botox?
  • "I miss the days when our biggest problem was exploding penguins."
  • How are they going to explain to everyone that Clark is alive?
  • "Do you bleed?"  Yikes.  Nice callback to their battle in "Batman vs. Superman".
  • I like that Flash is still the comical one in this group of brooders.  DC has always been more serious than Marvel, which is probably why I favor them: you know, DARKNESS.  But Flash has always brought the needed comic relief to the League.
  • "I...I need friends."
  • "I do...very competitive ice dancing."
  • I did not know Aquaman could fly.
  • Loved the whole confession from Aquaman as he sits on the Lasso of Hestia.
  • "I'm not the one who brought a pitchfork."
  • Lex and Deathstroke are going to form a baseball team.  That's what I got from the last post-credit scene.
  • "Superman was a beacon to the world. He didn’t just save people, he made them see the best part of themselves."
I enjoyed this movie.  How could I not?  It's my Superhero Trinity!

By the way, I took the quiz on the official site, and confirmed that I am Superman.  Don't tell anyone, because I don't wear glasses everywhere I go...and sometimes I forget my cape.



No comments:

Post a Comment