Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Ooh, The Claws!

While I was in Indianapolis for Drum Corps International Finals, Bro, V, and I had some free time to watch a movie, and we watched "The Wolverine" in 3D.   We actually didn't realize that the showing we happened upon was in 3D, but it's all good. 


  • It's Hugh Jackman's abs in 3D.  I'm in!
  • I've seen fights on top of trains.  But on top of a bullet train?  That's crazy.
  • I was torn between wanting him to fall for Mariko and Yukio.  It didn't help that they were best friends/kinda sisters.
  • "They will disinfect you."
  • I did not like Viper's snake-like qualities.  Eeewww, she was creepy, especially with her skin molting.  Why did that have to happen?
  • Also eeww:  the spider thingy attacking his heart.  For some reason, I had less reaction to him taking it out than I did to the spider itself.
  • Yashida, that's just wrong, dude.  You're a mess.
  • I'm totally over Jean Grey.  I want Logan to be with Mariko.  Or Yukio.  One of them.
  • That sword is awesome.  I want one.  That's probably not a good idea, but I still want one.
  • I like how the credits for the unit in Japan are shown on screen in Japanese characters.
  • Really?  People leave before the credits are over?  For a Marvel film?  Idiots.
Fun stuff.  Of course, now I'm looking forward to the next X-Men film.  

No comments:

Post a Comment