Sunday, March 12, 2023

Love Me Tender

 I'm an Elvis fan.  I don't know what prevented me from seeing Baz Luhrmann's "Elvis" in the theater, but I regret that, especially once I saw Austin Butler on The Late Late Show and developed a crush on him.  I'm glad that I was able to see it on HBO, though.

  • Love that blingy WB logo!
  • His eyes are soooo blue.
  • I would have totally been one of those girls screaming.
  • "If I can't move, I can't sing."
  • If Elvis could have, I think he would have been a Civil Rights advocate.
  • The thing about rock and roll is that it's anti-establishment.  Sorry, not sorry, y'all.
  • Love how they did the 1968 Comeback Special together with Colonel Tom thinking it was just about Christmas.
  • "He's not wearing the sweater!"
  • The Elvis figurine with the Christmas sweater!  I want one.
  • OK, I just got the cape thing.  Because he wanted to be Superman!
  • My hear is breaking all over again, just like when he died in real life.
  • I did not know the story behind "Trouble".  Interesting.
  • "When things are too dangerous to say, sing."
Mmmm...Austin Butler....dreamy....

No comments:

Post a Comment