Saturday, April 17, 2021

E.T., Shaun the Sheep Style

Needing some levity after seeing "The Father", I decided to watch "Farmageddon", one of the films nominated for Best Animated Feature.

  • I loved all of the little nods to different films and TV shows about aliens, like the theme from "Close Encounters of a Third Kind".
  • Sheep eat pizza?  Wouldn't that make their wool really oily?  Or maybe cheesy?
  • I want one of those little alien babies!  Or maybe just a replica.  He was just so cute!
  • Beings really need to child-proof their spaceships.
  • The Hazmats remind me of the guys that respond to a "2319" in Monsters, Inc.
  • Heh.  HG Wheels.
  • I love that the code to the door is whistling "The X-Files" theme.
  • I just learned from imdb that Lu-la's word for Shaun is "tupa", which, in Tagalog, means "sheep"!  Now I want a talking Lu-la saying "tupa".
That was a fun movie.  I wish I could watch "Wolfwalkers", but that's on AppleTV, and I don't have that.

No comments:

Post a Comment