Sunday, February 2, 2020

Just Peachy

I saw "Parasite" at a late showing with Glenndy.  I hadn't seen any trailers, so I didn't know what to expect.  All I knew was that Cindy wanted to see it again.  The trailers played prior to the movie were not anything I wanted to see, and all I could do was narrate some of them to Cindy because she refused to watch them due to scary/yucky stuff.  Like balloons.

  • "You smell like her."
  • I immediately did not like the rich dad.  He was snooty, and I don't think he actually loves his wife.
  • I have a box with a lock like that!  I got it while I was in South Korea.
  • Peaches.  Peach dust.  I now want peach pie.
  • I also want to try whatever that noodle dish was...ramen and steak or something.
  • I do not, however, want to try the dog treats.
  • "Jessica" being drunk was hilarious and I wanted to hang out with her, if not for the whole con artist thing.
  • "They are nice because they are rich."
  • Loved the rehearsal scene.  
  • "I forgot something in the basement under the kitchen."
  • "You know what kind of plan never fails?  No plan.  No plan at all."
I enjoyed this movie, and I think its nomination for Best Picture is well deserved.  4 more to go!



1 comment:

  1. Every time I see a pizza place or pizzas, I think of the pizza boxes they were putting together. You know, the ones that were fumigated.

    ReplyDelete