Sunday, March 17, 2019

Splendiferous!

My weekly visit to the AMC theater was to see "Wonder Park".


  • Why don't they call this "Wonderland"?  Is it because it would get confused with "Alice in Wonderland"?
  • When I saw the trailers for this movie, I thought, "Something bad is going to make her stop creating Wonderland."  I was right.  Tears happened.
  • I think I laughed at every single line John Oliver recited as Steve.  
  • "Wonder Beaver Twins activate!"
  • That Math Camp counselor is horrible.  How could she not know that June was missing?
  • I did love the math puns, though, and the Pi Song was cute.
  • I want to ride those rides, especially the fish on the carousel!  
  • I wonder how many different little chimp toys are going to be available in real life.
  • I saw a hippo swirling around in the Darkness.
  • Banky is so cute with his little "squee!" whenever June pays attention to him.   I also like when June's dad imitates him.
  • June is fearless and full of imagination, AND she can fix things!  I love this kid.
I enjoyed this movie.  I like its message of keeping hope alive, the little light inside of us.



My storybook created from the official site


No comments:

Post a Comment