Saturday, March 9, 2019

A New Berk

I made sure to watch "How To Train Your Dragon 2" the week before seeing "How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World", because, for some reason, I hadn't seen the second one.  I cried a lot.  That did not bode well for me for this viewing.

  • New Dreamworks opening!
  • OK, I cried again when I saw Hiccup's dad.
  • I like how the villain asked how to pronounce Hiccup's name.
  • That dragon scale armor is way cool.  
  • I also like how they covered the sheep on the journey.
  • How could you miss Ruffnut?  You share a two-headed dragon!
  • Ruffnut's babbling to get out of prison was hilarious.
  • That baby dragon reminded me of Baby in "Dinosaurs".
  • The Hidden World is gorgeous!  Cool how they glow in the dark.
  • Toothless' babies are sooo cute!  Love the black/white ones!
  • Love the animation during the end credits.
  • "I am who I am today because of you."  And I'm crying again.
Sad that this is the end of the film series, but happy that they can see each other every once in a while and meet each other's kids.  

No comments:

Post a Comment