Saturday, March 9, 2019

Higher, Further, Faster, Baby!

It's Marvel Cinematic Universe time again!  This time, my friends and I saw "Captain Marvel" on opening night, in IMAX.  I love how the website is so old school 90s!

  • Awesome opening logo dedicated to Stan Lee!
  • Look at that young Coulson and young Fury!  That Fury has TWO eyes!
  • Is that how all of the Blockbuster stores closed down?  (Just one more standing!)
  • I liked the fight sequences between Brie Lawson's and Jude Law's characters.
  • Cool '90s soundtrack.   I now need to go listen to my No Doubt CD.
  • Ooh...tesseract.
  • Cats are dangerous.
  • Nobody said, "Talk to me, Goose," and I'm all disappointed.
  • Love that Stan Lee's cameo has a nod to his friend Kevin Smith.
  • Always the bad guy, Ben Mendelsohn...or I guess not?
  • "That's a photon blast." "And?" "A skrull cannot do that."  "I'm supposed to take your word for that?"
Great way to start off International Women's Day, with a kickass female superhero!

No comments:

Post a Comment