Sunday, March 28, 2021

One, Two, Eighteen

 I'm watching a lot of sports this weekend, what with the World Figure Skating Championships (Yes, Nathan Chen!!!) and March Madness to view.  It gives me a chance to pay my Disney Emoji Blitz game.  I love the game not only because it's fun and because of all of the cute emojis, but also because I get to watch ads when I'm waiting for my free spin for power ups.  That's right.  I GET to watch ads.  Because lately, I get to watch Rockapella sell Built Bars.  I even click on links so that my phone knows that I want to see more of them.  There are other Built Bars ads, but I don't click on those.  Today, I've probably watched the Rockapella Built Bars ad at least 10 times.  

I don't ever get to watch the full 90-second ad during these times, but at least I can go to the YouTube channel and watch it there.  I'm also posting it here for your viewing pleasure if you haven't seen it yet, and also for posterity.

My boys have done it again with a catchy tune and all of their humor and cuteness.  I miss them sooooo much!  Bonus:  a vocal percussion solo from demi-god JT!





In case you're wondering, I've tried 3 of the flavors:  Caramel Brownie, Salted Caramel, and Peanut Butter.  My favorite is peanut butter.  If you ever get to come into my house again, you'll probably see that I have a sufficient stock of Built Bars.  You're welcome to have some!  I know where I can get more.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment