Thursday, February 4, 2021

What Have You Become?

 I was hearing good things about "Derk DelGaudio's In & Of Itself" from celebrities on Twitter, and Frank Oz and star Derek DelGaudio were on The Late Show talking about with the film's Executive Producer Stephen Colbert.  So I finally watched it on Sunday morning.  I can't write too much about it because I don't want to spoil anything, but I'll try.  This is the link to the original show's website.

  • I wish I could have seen this on Broadway, because it must have been so powerful to be in the audience.  I was in tears while watching it from home.
  • I also wonder about how the elephant felt.
  • Oh, that WAS who I thought I saw in the audience!
  • If DelGaudio was merely playing a character and not himself, he is one hell of an actor.
  • I probably would have chosen "Unicorn", if it had been available. 
  • I don't know how anything was done, and I'm very much OK with that.

Watch it!  It really had quite an impact on me, and it's so much better not to know what's going to happen if you're not familiar with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment