Friday, December 27, 2019

Sharpened

The second movie of our double feature was "Knives Out", to which I had been looking forward since my first viewing of the trailer.  

  • What a perfect cast!  I loved everybody playing whatever role they played.
  • Those knives behind the chair are all kinds of awesome.
  • Loved the bit with the blank note.
  • I'm still trying to figure out why Blanc kept playing notes on the piano as the cops were questioning the family.
  • Who names their kid "Ransom"?  Oh, yeah, he's a mystery/crime writer.
  • "What is this?  CSI: KFC?"
  • "Get out!"  Ha!
  • Wait.  How are the dogs attacking Chris Evans?  Dogs LOVE him!  Those dogs must be really good actors.
  • "A case with a hole in the center.  A donut."
Mmm....donuts.  

This was a fun movie!  Now that I know whodunit, I'd like to see it again. Heck, I'll probably see it multiple times.

1 comment:

  1. Chris Evans said he had treats in his pocket to get the dogs to do that. Once they yelled "cut" (the director, not the dogs), he'd give them the treats.

    ReplyDelete