Friday, December 27, 2019

Frozen 2: The Snow Queen Bugaloo

Still playing catch up, I saw "Frozen II" a couple of weeks after the release date.


  • Olaf's recaps are everything.  Hilarious!
  • "Well, at least they have their parents."  (immediately after) "Their parents are dead."
  • I think that most of Olaf's lines, although sounding like throwaways, were awesome because they were so truthy.
  • The fire salamander is sooo cute!  As soon as I saw him, I figured my friend Cindy would want one.  I was right.  :)
  • Water has memory.
  • I loved, loved, loved the animation of the water, especially when it turned into the horse.  A sea horse, but not a seahorse!
  • Elsa has the best costume changes.
  • "Samantha?"
  • I heard plenty of giggles during "Lost in the Woods", just as I was giggling at the whole rock ballad video-ness of it all.
  • Olaf's charade of Elsa was hysterical.
  • Loved that Elsa winced at seeing herself sing "Let It Go".
  • "It does make me wonder why they don't make the whole ship waterproof."
  • "I just find clothes restricting."
  • "I agree, she's a little pitchy."
I enjoyed the songs and the movie, and I think I laughed at Olaf more this time around than during the first movie.  I'm wondering if I'll get as tired as "Into the Unknown" as I was with "Let it Go".  I hope not.  I would like to get the soundtrack.



No comments:

Post a Comment