Friday, December 21, 2018

Permission to Come Aboard?

I stayed at Bro's house last night after Tita and Me day with Miss O, and forgot to pack my Wonder Woman paraphernalia to support her Justice League buddy, "Aquaman" today.  I did, however, remember my "Shape of Water" shirt, so I wore that and my Little Mermaid shoes.  Still in theme!


  • Love the logo and the comics being underwater.
  • Helloooo, Jason Momoa! (to be recited in Dot's voice)  I remember being in the same room as him at Dallas Comic Con.  He is a sight to behold.
  • "It's Fish MAN.  What do you want?"
  • "I am Arthur.  Of Lighthouse."
  • Hey, I know that newscaster guy!  He's from KTLA.
  • Mera reminds me of Ariel because of her hair, and the green outfit, and the whole sea thing.
  • Ooh, Mera's gown was so pretty!  Nice effect with the jellyfish!
  • Atlantis is beautiful and I love all of the bioluminescence!
  • "Something something trident."
  • Oh, THAT'S why his eyes glow like that.  I love origin stories.
  • "I already got one of those."
  • I love that Mera and Atlanna are so kickass.
  • I would like to ride on a giant seahorse, please.
  • "I got this from 'Pinocchio'."
  • I don't understand why those guys in the red armor needed to breathe in water, but the others didn't.
  • The slide in the desert reminded me of The Goonies.
  • Yes!  Octopus playing the drums!  That makes for awesome drum solos!
  • Oh!  The rightful King.  King Arthur. Excalibur Trident.  I GET IT!!
That was fun.  Maybe I'll get an Atlantean insignia now.




3 comments:

  1. When I heard the creature speaking as Aquaman was trying to complete his quest, I thought I might recognize the person but couldn't quite place them. Then when the credits came up, I remembered having heard about it. That was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete