Monday, September 3, 2018

Bawk Bawk

After a frustrating day at MouseAdventure: That's From Disneyland, Mox and I went to Burbank to see "Crazy Rich Asians".  The theater was packed!  


  • "Damn, Girl, he's like the Asian Bachelor!"
  • "Tonight you need to not look like Sebastian from 'The Little Mermaid'."
  • I loved every time Awkwafina was on screen.
  • "You both went to the same school.  Yet someone comes back with a degree that's useful, and the other one came back as Asian Ellen."
  • "You have a cocktail dress in your trunk?"  "I'm not an animal, Rachel."
  • I think I'd just hang out on that beach all day.  The scenery was gorgeous.
  • People shouldn't talk about babies while making bao anymore, because then I think of the Pixar short and people eating their young.
  • You're telling me that those stuck-up women actually touched that dead fish and spread blood around like that?  Mean women are mean.
  • Now that a sequel has been announced, I hope we get to see more of Astrid.  Her character interests me.
  • "It was never my job to make you feel like a man.  I can't make you into something you're not."
  • Michelle Yeoh.  That is all.
I hope I get a chance to see this movie in the theater again, but if not, I'll probably watch it lots of times on TV.  Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment